PLASTIC SAUSAGE CASING
high quality MultiBarrier casing
Polyamide Multibarrier casing extends shelf life and reduces costs for secondary packaging, due to its advanced barrier properties that keep oxygen out and moisture in. Multibarrier casing is thermo-shrinkable and produced from specially formulated polyamide raw material of high polymer quality. Stock sizes range from 25mm to 165mm and colors include red, black, white, orange, yellow, brown, clear, gold. However, Multibarrier casings can be made in any color with a 5 case minimum and 6-8 week lead time.
Globe Casing offers printed casing of the highest quality. With the ability to print up to 10 colors on the front and back.
Minimum for printing is 5 cases and and 8-10 week lead time.
Make your product stand out with high quality multi-color printing!
Plastic Sausage Casing Processing Instructions:
1. Soaking: Casing shirred or cut pieces should be soaked in COLD WATER for approximately 30 minutes.
2. Stuffing: Casing should be stuffed tightly; 5% to 8% larger than nominal diameter. Never under stuff casing. Clip tightly. Clip should not slip.
3. Cooking: Steam or water cook to desired internal temperature.
4. Cooling: Cool slowly. If possible, utilize an intermittent 2 minute on and 3 minute off showering cycle until internal temperature reaches 115-118 degrees. Otherwise shower continuously for 20 minutes.
5. Storage: We recommend you do not place product in direct airflow from fans immediately after cooking. Cooling too quickly or refrigeration casing before it is cooled down may cause wrinkles. Finished products may be frozen.